Friday, February 20, 2009

Belated welcome – 2009!!

Belated welcome – 2009!! I need some change in my life. Not that I do not enjoy the current one, I absolutely love it. I just need to make it more lively, buzzing with activity. I have been lazy, for a while now, more lazier that what I would like to picture myself. So, I have decided to wade in . Yet to see , how far it goes.

Christmas holidays and new year eve was real nice.I owe this post to a good friend of ours. We had a nice time during the holidays because of his and family's courteousness.We were alternating between their and our houses. Finally when they left us, we had a feeling of emptiness. I know it will pass on. M also felt the same. He told me that, "Mama, I miss A". The next sentence from him took me by surprise. He told me "My dream is that A will come back" . Well, these are the catchy phrases from "Shark boy and Lava girl" movie which M and A watched, which M would have never watched without A's company as he would have been scared. It felt interesting to me ,how M related that to his own world.

Relationships !!  We meet several people in life. We develop an instant rapport with some, to some others, we grow close with time and to some, we never get along . I am amazed by the myriad of relationships and their complexity. I dedicate this post to all those treasured relations of mine. Thank you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one. keep writing.