Sunday, November 23, 2014

M wants me to blog and so..

It has been real long since I wrote anything, I mean anything meaningful.. I did do a lot of writing though..code, grocery list, my to do list..yeah I am old fashioned, I still write down my task list for the day at work, and do not note it down in phone.. How boring am I...

Anyway, here goes the story of me writing this. M was all mushy mushy ( to be honest, a little too mushy..) reading my earlier post about him.  May be I should take my previous line out before I post this as I know how M would react to it. In his words, I so totally know it.. So, he wanted me to write more blogs and more about him. He told me that I am the best mom he could ever have(well, those statements last only for a short time before we fight again, where our argument starts with "you are annoying" and "No, you are.."). But I like to hear them, whether he means it or not.

So what do I write? Since it is about M, I have been stringently directed (by him of course) to not write things which embarrass him. Now, that is tough, because most things which I think are OK, embarrasses him. Don't  get me wrong, he is a great kid, a little too touchy. Wonder , he got that from whom ?

I am not sure whom M takes after. Sometimes I feel, M is like G , especially, when he consoles and pacifies me when I am upset, moody and crying.(Yeah, even after all these years, still find it hard to control tears even for very silly things..). And sometimes, with the sudden emotional outbursts and temper, I feel, oh dear, he is so like me.

I am so amazed and sometimes, worried at the pace with which the kids grow.Did achan and amma have the same worries when I was growing up? May be they did. But they did a great job with chettan and me, with the limited resources they had. ( I hope and pray, I do too..)

My thoughts are staggered, not able to focus.. M and friends playing 'Life' in the living room...G helping them out... My poori batter ready.. Need to fry poori before M's friends leave..

OK, got to stop now.. Kept my promise to M to write a blog about him... Not exactly sure, whether he would ask me again though, after reading this..

Another fall, another day, another year.. the cycle goes on..
I retreat back to my life, curled up in my treasure chest of memories..

Happy Sunday everyone..


 

No comments: